Have you ever had one of those days where you just wake up feeling terrible? And yet on other days you seem to just bounce out of bed ready to go. It's especially annoying to wake up feeling awful when you know you have a busy day ahead of you. Here are some great tips to help you How To Wake Up Feeling Fantastic everyday! The world really is your oyster so go get 'em tiger :)
1. It is very important that you don't eat right before you go to bed. Your digestive system runs while you are asleep so if you avoid eating a lot before you sleep your body will feel more rested in the morning.
2. Don't stay up late! If you stayed up too late and wake up feeling terrible the best thing to do it to get some more sleep. There's really no way around this ... except maybe a can of redbull or some coffee as a temporary fix!
3. Keep smartphones, ipads and computers out of the bedroom if possible. If this is not possible then turn them off if you can. The light they emit can interupt your sleep even if you think it doesn't. It's also tempting to check your phone in the middle of the night if you get a notification!
4. Be consistant, try to go to bed and wake up at the same times every day. This will get your body into a regular pattern which will make sleeping much easier.
5. Start your day with a glass of water. Strong drinks like coffee are too much for a sleepy body. This will help you to wake up gently.
For more useful tips on sleeping better check out healthysleep.com.