Interested in learning how to sail? If so then Sailing for Dummies is a great place for you to start. Packed full of all the information you will need as a beginner.
What Will I Learn?
- How to find and choose a sailing school.
- How to use life jackets correctly.
- How to tie ten different nautical knots.
- Practical avice about handling sailing emergencies.
- How to launch your boat from a trailer, ramp, or beach.
- Get your boat from point A to point B (and back again).
- How to predict and respond appropriately to water, weather and wind conditions.
- How to read charts.
- How to plot your course.
- How to use a compass, and find your position at sea.
Where To Get It
Sailing for Dummies is available on kindle or as a paperback. You can get it here~ Sailing For Dummies.