Managing anxiety can be a difficult task and medical advice is usually required. There are also many products available that can help you manage your symptoms.
Some of these products have been around for quite a while and are well known. Others are innovative, quite new inventions that you may not have seen before.
This useful list contains products that are designed to relax your mind and your body.
Weighted blankets are designed to help reduce stress and anxiety. They can also help sufferers of insomnia. This is a blanket with seven layers that is available in at least six different sizes. It is comfortable, durable and breathable.
Use it with the cover for warmth during the winter or without the cover during warmer months.
- 100% cotton outer layer
- weighted layers contain millions of high-quality glass beads
- optimal temperature
- soft-touch removable cover
- six different color choices
Available at - Amazon/Quility
This locket allows you to benefit from essential oils wherever you are. It is durable and well made so you will not have to worry that the oil will leak or stain your clothing.
The front of the locket features are a pretty design and there is an inspirational quote on the back. Essential oils are great for treating many ailments so this is not just cool for anxiety sufferers. It is a cool idea for almost anyone.
- will not leak oil
- features an inspirational quote on the back
- solid design with magnetic closure
- comes with 16 absorbent pad inserts
Available at - Amazon/MTLEE
This sensory acupressure set works in a similar way to commonly used stress balls. It's essentially a fidget toy that is designed to help you focus and realign your thoughts.
They help to reduce stress and anxiety through sensory stimulation. An excellent way to improve focus and calm your mind.
- stainless steel
- suitable for children aged 3 and over
- recommended for suffers of stress, anxiety, ADHD and more
- helps to increase focus
- relieves stress
Available at - Amazon/Impresa Products
The Muse headband is a cool piece of technology that helps you to relax. It provides real-time neurofeedback that is EEG based. This allows you to monitor your mental state to a certain degree.
It is designed to teach you to recognize when your mind is calm. The headband can also teach you how to calm your mind.
- easy to use
- measures whether your mind is calm or active
- comes with an app where you can track data
- helps you to set goals and learn how to calm your mind
- Bluetooth connectivity
Available at - Amazon/MUSE
Color yourself calm with this enjoyable and calming coloring book. Coloring in helps you to focus and it reduces anxiety. The effects are enhanced with this coloring book because the content is inspiring and relaxing.
Any creative person is sure to find this to be fun and de-stressing.
- calming designs to promote relaxation
- great gift idea
- an excellent way to pass the time while waiting or traveling
- enjoyable for people of all ages
- coloring is recommended by professionals to reduce anxiety
Available at - Amazon/Editors Of Thunder Bay Press
Herbal teas are used to relieve minor ailments and to treat things like stress and anxiety. There are many different blends that are used for different things.
This pack contains several different blends that are designed for relief from anxiety, stress and more. A cup of tea is a great way to relax and these blends are sure to please.
- 5 different blends included
- promotes stress relief and relaxation
- enjoyable flavors
Available at - Amazon/Yogi
Rescue Remedy is a blend of flower essences that are designed to relieve stress and relax you. It can help to alleviate the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
Use it however you would usually use essential oils. Some people like to use oil burners and others like misters or jewelry such as the aromatherapy necklace shown above.
- original formula
- safe for the whole family to enjoy
- beautiful scent
- no artificial additives
Available at - Amazon/Bach
This book is about a stress relief system called The Tapping Solution. It teaches you a technique called the 'Emotional Freedom Technique'.
The technique is designed to show you how to minimize stress and associated anxiety in your life. If you are looking for a way to manage day to day stress without using medication then this book is well worth the read.
- acclaimed technique with many great reviews
- well written and easy to follow
- shows you how to eliminate stress in your life
- available in 5 different formats
- an interesting and innovative solution
Available at - Amazon/Nick Ortner
Most people enjoy music as entertainment but it can also be a great healing tool. This is a collection of music that is designed to soothe and calm you.
Listen to is using your favorite method. You can stream it, play the CD or download the mp3 files.
- suitable for any person
- available in three easy to use formats
- download the app so you can listen anytime
- recommended for use when you need to calm your mood
- great relaxation method
Available at - Amazon/Steven Halpbern
Taking care of your health is important when it comes to reducing anxiety. Magnesium is a great supplement that helps to promote relaxation and restful sleep.
It's also great for maintaining healthy blood pressure, supporting healthy heart functions and natural constipation relief. Magnesium is an essential vitamin and it is important to ensure that you have enough of it in your diet.
- supports muscle, bone, and nerve health
- promotes relaxation and sleep
- easy to swallow
- suitable for vegetarians
Available at - Amazon/Nobi Nutrition
The mindfulness journal is designed to help you by tracking episodes of anxiety. This allows you to recognize situations that may trigger an anxiety attack.
When you are aware of your triggers you can put a plan in place to try to manage them next time they occur.
This also allows you to track your anxiety so that you can accurately inform your therapist about what is happening to trigger the attacks. This can be very helpful and can assist the therapist in knowing how to treat you effectively.
- anyone can use it
- it helps you track and plan anxiety management
- contains breathing exercises and other useful techniques
- enjoy the inspirational quotes
- teaches practices to help reduce your anxiety
Available at - Amazon/Tanya J Peterson
Taking a relaxing bath is a great way to ease your mind and soothe your body. This bath soak formula is designed to reduce stress and anxiety.
It contains ingredients that are known to promote relaxation and to help you sleep better. This is a specialist formula that is effective and great to use.
- promotes deep relaxation
- great gift idea
- helps you to sleep better
- contains anxiety-reducing essential oils
- penetrates deep into tissues relieving sore muscles
Available at - Amazon/Seven Minerals
If you like checking out this list of useful products then you might also like to check out the following.