Swimming pools come in all shapes and sizes which is a good think because so do backyards! If you love the idea of having your own swimming pool but think that your backyard is too small then we have some good news for you! There are some truly innovative ways to utelise your small backyard in order to create your own little paradise. Here are 10 swimming pool ideas for small backyards.
1. Cover it! This is an excellent way to use your space in multiple ways. An indoor pool that can be securely covered when it is not in use. The same space can then be used for a backyard gathering or other purpose.
image via woohome
2. Courtyard pool, even if the only space you have is akin to the size of a coutyard you can create a beautiful backyard oasis.
3. A pool aligned with the fenceline in order to maximise potential usage for the rest of the yard.
4. Flexzion Patio Lounge Chair Dark Blue - Portable Folding Chaise Bed for Outdoor Indoor Furniture Home Gargen Yard Pool Beach Camping Sleep SPA with Removable Pillow. Folding poolside furniture isa great idea when you have limited space, it can easily be stored out of the way when not in use.
5. Big enough for two, one solution for a small backyard is of course a small pool ... just because it's little that doesn't mean that it can't look amazing!
image via unique-landscapes
6. If you want to be able to relax but really don't want to build a pool as a permenant structure a portable spa like this one is is a cool and inexpensive idea. Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
7. Adding your pool as an extension of your deck is a great space saver. Provides you with a place to cool off and is also a great feature when you are entertaining outdoors.
image via stylisheve
8. A classic above ground pool is a popular choice for small spaces and with the right accessories it can look great.
image via craftyincrosby
9. Working with the shape of your space to create a pool that is perfect for you can produce some amazing results. You don't have to stick with regular circular or square/rectangular shapes in order to build your backyard master piece.
image via werhomes.tk
10. Go inside, if you are short of yard space but happen to have a lot of extra room inside your home then an indoor pool is a fantastic option.
image via werhomes.tk