Here are 10 Breakfast in Bed Ideas perfect for when you want to give a treat to a loved one or yourself. Breakfast in bed is most often a ritual to celebrate Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthdays. But really, you can do it whenever you like. There are many different breakfast in bed recipes to choose from so you can choose whatever suits. Remember if you are preparing breakfast in bed for a special occasion, presentation is very important. Even a simple breakfast can seem like an awesome gourmet treat when it is presented well. There are sweet and savory options or you can use a combination of both. It's easy to choose the perfect recipe if you know the person very well of course. You can simply serve an extra special version of their favorite breakfast! 1. ^ Heart shaped pancakes. Serve with your favorite pancake accompaniments. To create the shape you can use egg rings like the ones below.
2. ^ Heart shaped eggs. It's easy to make eggs extra special with heart shaped egg rings. These ones are available here ~ Norpro Nonstick Heart Pancake Egg Rings, Set of 2
3. ^ If the person you want to give breakfast to has special diet needs there are lots of cool recipes on line. Such as this Vegan Benedict.
4. ^ It's important to make sure that the breakfast can be comfortably eaten in bed. It can be difficult to clean up if there are any spills. A breakfast tray is a good idea. This one is available here ~Winsome Wood Sedona Bed Tray Curved Side, Foldable Legs, Large Handle
5. ^ For something unique and delicious check out these Strawberry Orange Mascarpone Crepes.
6. ^ A delicious winter treat ~ Challah French toast with warm apples and cinnamon crumble
7. ^ Try something different ~ 101 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes (101 Cookbook Collection)
8. ^ Carrot Cake Raw Buckwheat Porridge ~ LINK
9. ^ Adorable fresh fruit hearts here is the tool to cut it to shape ~
10. ^ English Breakfast ~ photo source