If your bathroom needs a bit of a makeover and some extra storage then these Reorganize Your Bathroom Using Tin Cans projects may be of use to you. A cool DIY project that requires only basic materials and skills. You can customize the color of the cans to suit your existing decor. The ones in this picture tutorial have also been decorated with floral fabric.
What you will need:
- 6 Tin Cans (empty and clean)
- Patterned fabric of your choice
- White primer
- Paint brushes
- 20m of of 13 mm bias tape in your choice of design or color.
- Flower stencil
- MDF 43 x 58 cm with 1 cm thick
- Paint roller
- Drill or hammer and nails
- Bolts and nuts
- Hot glue gun
Here are some more awesome Reorganize Your Bathroom Using Tin Cans ideas.