Christmas is just around the corner and if you haven’t started buying gifts yet you may soon be doing so. It can really be a challenge to find unique and interesting gifts that don’t cost the earth. Adding a touch of DIY is an excellent way to ensure that you can give personal gifts that are awesome and inexpensive. There are plenty of brilliant ideas around. So I have done some research and found 20 Awesome DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for you to check out. Christmas DIY projects are also a cool way to spend some time with family and friends during the holiday season. You could have a DIY party and create together! Visit the sources supplied for full instructions.
1. Caramel Apple In A Jar ~ SOURCE
This one is a recipe in a jar. Basically you give the ingredients plus the recipe. A cute idea!
2. Candy Trees
3. Cookies in A Jar ~ Source
4. Picture Frame Candle Lamp
This one is much easier than it look, check it out!
5. Cute Girls Survival Kit ~ SOURCE
6. Microwave Heating Bag ~ SOURCE
7. Felt Citrus Drink Coasters ~ SOURCE
8. Glitter Shot Glass Vases ~ SOURCE
9. Terrariums ~ SOURCE
10. Neon Rope Basket ~ SOURCE
11. Fabric Covered Books ~ SOURCE
12. Doily Candle Holder ~ SOURCE
13. Printed Candles ~ SOURCE
14. Song Lyric Print ~ SOURCE
15. Reasons Why You’re Loved ~ SOURCE
16. T-Shirt Bag ~ SOURCE