There are some cool things in this world! Just when you think you have everything that you need, someone comes up with an amazing product that you just have to have! You're not alone, it happens to all of us. Being a writer here at welldonestuff.com means that I come across cool things that I need (don't really need) all of the time. Here 10 Things You Didn't Know You Needed.
1. Prismacolor Premier Double-Ended Art Markers, Set of 72 Assorted Colors (3722). Like to create things? Yes me too! This premium marker st is just amazing. So many colors! Not only is there a lot of colors but these are premium markers. The ink has been expecially formulated to give a color so rich that you will fall in love with these. They are also double ended, with a fine point on one end and a thicker one on the other end. Ensuring great control for any project!
2. Spa - Hot Tub Bar Refreshment Float - NIB. Because, if you're in the spa it's proably because you want to relax. So stay as long as you need and have everything you could possibly want to eat nearby. This is a great idea for spa parties or romantic evenings as well.
3.Anpress® 2015 New style Doorbell Nobility Creative Door Bell 3 Volume Adjustable German Quality 20 Songs Wireless Piano Doorbells Electronic Remote Monitoring DC Batteries Doorbell. Well you don't want your visitors to be bored do you? This is cool and makes a great impression. Try not to play with too much or you will annoy the people who live with you. It might be difficult though, it looks like fun!
4. Contigo AUTOSEAL Kangaroo Water Bottle with Storage Compartment, 24-Ounce, Blue. Would you prefer not to take your handbag or wallet with you when you're out walking the dog? If so then this water bottle will truly improve your life! You can still ensure that you have all of your essentials and leave that bulky handbag at home!
5. Super Combo Scissors. Are your scissors blunt because you often use them to cut things that they are not supposed to cut? That will never happen again with these super scissors! These things can cut rope, leather, wire, branches, cables and more.
6.Delidge 8 Cavity Silicone Portion Cake Mold Slices Pan (Pink). But I only had one piece of cake. Yeah, don't kid yourself eating half of the cake in one giant slice doesn't count as one slice. This neat silicon bake tray will help you keep track of any cake fiend (including yourself).
7. H2oVibe Rain Showerhead Jet with Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Polished Chrome. This is a fun idea, an awesome shower head with a built in speaker. Unlike some novelty items this is a top quality shower head, not a throw away fun piece that only looked good in theory. An excellent gift idea for any really bad shower singer, tell them to turn it up and drown out their horrible singing!
8. Idea Works Waterfall Soap Saver. Mushy soap is just not that much fun. It gets all slimy and feel weird. Putting your soap in a sloped soap dish like this means that the water can drain off. So your soap won't be mushy and it will last a lot longer as well!
9. Magnetic Measuring Spoons. Tired of digging around in your kitchen trying to find measuring spoons? If so then you probably need magnetic measuring spoons. Always easy to find, they'll be there for you!
10.Better Chef DR-22 Chrome 2-Tier Dish Rack, 22-Inch. Have you ever dreamed that you might one day be able to fit all of the dishes on the tiny sink in your small kitchen? Your dream could become a reality with this handy two tired dish rack. You clearly need this.